Terms & Conditions
- The Promotion is open to all residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over.
- Employees of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, their families and anyone deemed to be professionally involved with or connected to the Promotion are not permitted to enter the Promotion.
- Internet access, valid email address and mobile number required for entry. To enter the Promotion, you must see the promotion as advertised by Play-Doh and follow the link to the promotional entry page www.playdohmessyparenting.com where you will be asked to submit your full name, full postal address, email address and mobile telephone number. Entries can only be made online between 00:00:01 BST on 22ndSeptember 2022 and 23:59:59 BST on 21st October 2022. Entries received outside of this time will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion.
- One entry per person, email address and mobile number. One prize per household.
- There will be 100 winners. The winners will be the first 100 valid entries electronically drawn at random by an independent third party from all valid entries correctly submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions. The prize draw will take place within 3 working days of the close of the promotion. Winners will be notified by email by 2nd November 2022. An appropriate number of reserves will be drawn at the same time as the 100 winners.
Each winner will receive the following:
- 1 x physical copy of Play-Doh’s Notes on Messy Parenting
- 1 x Play-Doh set, to the value of at least £15
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- Prizes will be delivered via courier to the address provided upon entry. Please allow 28 working days from win notification for delivery of the prize. The winner or a responsible adult aged 18 or over must be available to sign for and take delivery of the prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for damaged or undelivered prizes.
- The Promoter shall make available, upon receipt of a written request (which includes a self-addressed, correctly stamped envelope for such a response) to Play-Doh Messy Parenting (7536), PO Box 906, Chilton, Aylesbury, HP22 9HR, the winners’ surnames and counties, for a period of one month after the close of the promotion. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any winner who uses multiple email and postal addresses and to require them to return any prize they may have won. The Promoter will verify the eligibility of all entrants. The Promoter will require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and the Prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script', 'brute force', masking their identity by manipulating mobile numbers or IP addresses, using identities other than their own or using any other automated means in order to increase that entrant's entries into the Promotion, that entrant's entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded to them will be automatically forfeited. Prizes allocated to winners who are subsequently disqualified may not be reallocated.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or terminate (temporarily or permanently) these terms and conditions or the Promotion with or without prior notice where it becomes necessary to do so due to any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud or in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity).
- Entries that contain any offensive or inappropriate content will be deleted and disqualified at the Promoter's discretion.
- No correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final.
- The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for entries that are not received for any reason or difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this Promotion and proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
- While nothing in these terms and conditions will limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, the Promoter will not be legally responsible to entrants or winners for any losses that were not foreseeable to the Promoter or to the entrant at the time of entry to the Promotion or which are caused by a third party.
- This Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this Promotion.
Promoter: Hasbro, 4 The Square, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB11 1ET (please do not send applications to this address).